Table of Content
- Amazon stores to gain visibility
- Conditions to create your Amazon store
- Create your Amazon store
- Other tips for creating your Amazon store
- Insights on your Amazon store
- Best practices to boost your Amazon store
Creating an Amazon store is one of the most effective ways to market your products to new customers. Learn how to set up your store on the Amazon marketplace using the steps below.
Amazon stores to gain visibility
When it comes to advertising on Amazon, the “stores” or shops in the marketplace offer your brand great freedom in terms of creativity. The shops, which are also free, allow you to highlight the history of your brand, your value proposition, and a selection of products in order to make your customers discover your world.
Amazon notes that blinds will become an integral part of the marketplace shopping experience. These spaces dedicated to a brand also make it possible to create a relationship of trust with consumers.
Internet users can find your brand by searching for you directly on Amazon and via the short URL of your store, which is Amazon.com/name.
So you can use your store’s URL as a landing page on Amazon (for your ads for example) and outside Amazon. This allows you to accelerate the notoriety of your brand.
Conditions to create your Amazon store
To create an Amazon store, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You must be a professional seller and create your store through Seller Central.
- You must be the owner of the trademark registered in the Amazon trademark registry.
- Your account must be in good standing with the conditions set by Amazon.
- Your products must meet the acceptance guidelines described in Amazon store acceptance policies.
Create your Amazon store
To start building your Amazon store, go to Amazon’s Self-Service Store Creation Tool. No knowledge of design, graphics, or coding is required. Just follow these few steps to create your store:
- In the “store” tab, click on “Create a store” next to your brand name.
- Enter the name of your brand, respecting the case. It will be used in the URL.
- Upload your brand logo and click “Next”.
- Enter the meta description for your store’s home page. It will appear under the page title in the search results and should be a brief summary of the page content.
- Choose a model. You can choose from the product grid models depending on the goal you want to achieve with your Boutique.
- Click “Create the page” and start adding content to your store. You can use the preview to get a view of the current page.
- When you are finished, click on “Submit for Publication”. After submitting your store to Amazon assessment, you will be notified when it is validated. You can check the status of the assessment in the status bar and Amazon will respond to you within three business days. You can also check the status bar to find out if your store is active or not and if your latest drafts have been saved.
- If you ever want to delete a page from the store, click on this page in the “Pages” panel. Click on the three vertical dots and the page editing panel will appear. Click on “Delete page”, keeping in mind that this cannot be undone. Visit the “Pages” panel if you want to add, rearrange or delete pages from your store or see the pages you have added to your store.
Check Latest Updates:
- Amazon pricing strategy
- Create Amazon Seller Account in 2022
- Most Common Amazon Seller Mistakes
- Become an Amazon Individual Seller
Other tips for creating your Amazon store
It is important to note that this “Pages” panel allows you to change your brand name, change the logo, or completely delete your store.
However, changing the name will change the URL of your store, which can have a negative impact on the organic ranking of your store. Amazon recommends not doing this unless it is absolutely necessary.
Amazon stores can have one or more pages and up to three levels of page hierarchy. The first page is always your home page and additional sub-pages can be added one or two levels below.
If you want to add a new page, go to the “Pages” panel and click on the page under which you want to add a sub-page. Then click on “Add page”. Enter the title of your new page.
This is how it will be labeled in the navigation of your shop. Then follow the same steps as used for your home page.
Insights on your Amazon store
The Amazon Stores Insights dashboard provides you with information about your store’s performance, including sales and traffic. You will have access to the dashboard as soon as your store is online. In the dashboard, you can see daily visits, orders, page views, page views per visitor, sales, etc.
You can also see attribution channels for your store’s page views and sales, such as organic Amazon traffic, traffic from your sponsored content, or traffic from outside the Amazon marketplace.
Best practices to boost your Amazon store
- Be consistent with the message, tone, and visual representation of your store.
- Use compelling content and images to showcase your brand differentiators and product features.
- Design your store navigation intuitively – so buyers can easily explore and discover your product line. Experience product collections based on lifestyles, themes, seasons, or categories.
- Marketing outside of Amazon, for example in social media, to attract customers to your store.
- Operating Amazon stores will help you increase the visibility of your entire product portfolio. It also allows you to highlight your new products or your best sales. The blinds offer your brand a unique chance to present your products, to highlight their use and their main advantages, in order to better inform Internet users.
Leave a Reply